“ASPIRING ACE ACHIEVERS”
CALL US @9799 0552
Many of our students tell us that math is difficult to study and they don't understand what their teachers teach in school. They also ask questions like, 'Why should we study math?'
We believe that there are many reasons why our students have such feedback, be it the huge class size of our public schools and the resulting inability to custom lessons to the needs of every learner.
Each student learns at a different pace and there will be times when the needs of some students will be overlooked in a large class.
At A-Cube, we aim to address these issues and hope to impart students not just content knowledge but also to motivate them in self-directed learning. As the proverb goes, 'give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime'. We believe in this idea and in motivating a passion for learning in our students, and hope that they can come to treasure learning for themselves.
Our commitment to our students:
1. Small class size to make sure students of different learning needs can be taken care of.
2. Our students take away something at the end of every lesson, be it a new idea to solve a question or a better understanding of a certain topic.
3. We custom make questions for students to enforce their understanding.
4. We try our best to make sure the lesson is fun and interesting. We believe that liking a subject is a key component in motivation to learn, and our teachers do our best to impart our love of the subject to our students.
5. We make it a point to relate to real life whenever we can to help our students see the relevance of what they are learning in their everyday life
6. We work with the best and most compassionate teachers with both content knowledge and a heart to help our students to teach at A-Cube.